A couple more BTCC pics

Edit My Images
Yes
A few more of my favs so far, still havent gone through them. What do you guy's think?

1175533045-DPP_0011.JPG

1175533114-DPP_0010.JPG

1175378386-civic.jpg

1175378410-integra.jpg

Wanta start my web page gallery up later, got any advise. Id rather not have people be able to right click and save. Any-one sell theres online? what the cath there?

Nice sharp pics, but what is going on with all the dodgy angles?

The first ones DoF is screwing with my mind, I can't work it out.. ARGH!!!

*falls over*

*buggers carpet*

the 1st is different, had afew like that. think its cause the MG at the back is going a differnt direction to the 2 honda's rather then DoF.

With regards to the angles you mean the cars not being level and flat, or the height. And as for why, why not.? (not having a dig there) Just wondering why you dont think they work, think some will like others not, i tried those to be different, to much maybe?

Err yes and no lol

They have all been through photoshop, but no that effect wasnt part off it.

They have all had a bit unsharp mask (all under 60% iirc) levels (done manuelly this time) and a few have minor curves alterations. The first is the only one that is ever so slightly cropped too, to remove a person towards the top of the frame that looked a tad messy.

No diffo not, filter maybe though lol

Now that would be a possibility thinking about, as i was running a skylightb for the top 2 just after changing from a polar.

I hate having my lens open, even with the hood on. i did clean it to at some point after that i think, all the ones before are the same, and a couple after, but then there not lol

Asume it was a dirty filter, lucky dirt, or spoilt the pic?

Personal i quite like it.

Sorry Daz, I wasn't having a go, not at all fella.

The first pic is strangely appealing to me, is what I meant by my comments.. yet I cannot fathom how your DoF runs vertically rather than horizontally.. i.e. the whole left hand side of the photo is OOF (bokeh) but the two Civics are IN focus.. it works, but my brain hurts! lol

*returns to buggering carpet*

:D

Thanks Taity,

I wasnt sure if you like'd them or not, but i know not every-one will like them, would be a sad world if we all liked the same thing.

But i do like honest reply's both good or bad, provided the bads say what is they dont like.

Bring on the BSB next week.

Nice shots, think the last two don't scream action but overall very good.

As for selling your images, I am afraid it is against the copyright of the event unfortunately. Have a look on the back of your ticket and the issue of 'non-commercial gain' comes into effect.

You are welcome to use a web gallery though to display your shots afaik (I've never had a problem with my site). As for web-gallery software, not sure but a quick google search will bring up loads of free ones...I prefer to do my own though :)

Back