A Couple More From The CAC

It really is amazing how many different perspectives / view points there are !

Another stunning set Richard (y)

I could spend months there! There are still shots that I want to do that I haven't got round to. :)
Thank you!

That I quite believe, and I am looking forward to the next installment (y)

Amazing set as always Ricardo. That is one amazing place and you have captured it well.

another worthy addition to the set, very nice indeed (y)

For just a moment I thought you'd got a wonky vertical but you didn't! Lovely set. If I was being very picky, I would like to see a person in the shots to give a sense of scale, although the lack of reference makes them very effective abstracts...

For just a moment I thought you'd got a wonky vertical but you didn't! Lovely set. If I was being very picky, I would like to see a person in the shots to give a sense of scale, although the lack of reference makes them very effective abstracts...

Thank you sir! Difficult getting people in because of the longish exposure... Having said that.......

Into the Eye
by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Fantastic shots,wish i was there.:)(y):clap:

Blinkin' 'Eck! It's about 4x the size it looks in all the other shots you've shown us!

What's the Spanish for git again? :D

Have you tried selling the images to them for postcards (or can you do it yourself?)

Number 1 looks like a spaceship, very 2010-esque :D

Well worth it, and not just for the CAC. There are other very photogenic places there too!
I am no a big flier and presently have lost my licence to drive, but in 2015 I shall have it back, and will road trip it over. Fancy Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona, landscapes in the Catalan, Rhonda and Sierra Navada and Seville. I'd do it in two weeks

Back