A couple more pregnant pics

Edit My Images
No
A few more pics of my wifes belly. Only 5 weeks to go now!:help:

539164372_5f27721c35.jpg

539164374_db12c32f26.jpg

Thanks for looking

(matt) Mo:wave:

I like them, especially the one with the cat - that's really sweet!

i really do like these certainly different to the normal pic's you see of this subject

good ideas, i like the bath one, thats a nice and unusual view

Beautiful romantic pics of a time which you will both look back on with fond memories. The second with the cat and the selective colour on the ring in particular is excellent - well done!

Very nice photos and have inspired me to try these type of shots when my wife's bump gets bigger :)

Very romantic pics.

These would be nice to make prints of and present as an anniversary present or something?

Lovely pics ... #2 is my fave, has a much more gentle and serene feel than the first.
Im not to keen on the redness of the processing of #1, the colour makes it feel a bit angry instead of showng of the beauty of the bump.

Your partner has lovely hands btw! :D

I really like the toning in the last image there mate, think the vignetting works & the focus/sharpness is excellent - overall a great image :clap:
I like how unusual the 1st one is but the hands seem very red on my monitor?
The 2nd one is nice & subtle but the tip of the cats collar gets in the way IMHO.
Really nice shots overall & congrats on the 5 week mark (y)

That last one is great, everything is spot on - exposure, composition and subject matter. :clap:

Btw, get some sleep. NOW! While you can. :D

Thanks for your comments.

Everyone is telling me to get sleep in now, it can't be that bad, can it?

Last one is nice but can you resize it to 800 pixels please ;)

Quite an unusual shot, I like it ... but if it were mine Id take just over an inch off the bottom, to where the curve under the chair arm rest starts.
It simplifies the shot by removing unwanted clutter imo.

Oh yes ... do get some shuteye! ;)

The 1st go at this pic wasnt that good, beckies hands looked like she had burnt them, so had another go.

575077800_e79cbb9829.jpg

Back