A couple of Boring old Puffin shots

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
A few shots of the Puffins on the Farne islands i know they are done to death but i couldn't resist posting a couple. Hope you like them,

PuffinWithSandEels_RichardWilliams_edited-3.jpg

Puffins5a_edited-4.jpg

Puffinwithsandeels_edited-4a.jpg

Regards
Richard

Last edited:
maybe im missing something but those are far from boring! i dont get to see puffins too often (cant mind the last time i saw one) so the pics are a treat.

really good, interesting shots and the colours are brilliant.

'#1 is definitely my favourite of the set, it just doesnt get any better than that. the other 2 are still amazing, you caught the action beautifully in both.

Cracking trio, I think the second just pips it for me, and class images never get boring :)

I still think "Farne islands" should have it's own thread in the "Pets, Plants and Trips to the Zoo" section :LOL:
Super low pov on the no3 and a little bit different.
As long as they are quality shots like these then keep putting them on (y)

maybe im missing something but those are far from boring! i dont get to see puffins too often (cant mind the last time i saw one) so the pics are a treat.

really good, interesting shots and the colours are brilliant.

'#1 is definitely my favourite of the set, it just doesnt get any better than that. the other 2 are still amazing, you caught the action beautifully in both.

Thanks very much

Cracking trio, I think the second just pips it for me, and class images never get boring :)

Cheers Les

There is no such thing as a boring puffin shot! A lovely set of pics, #1 is my favourite although #3 is excellent too!

Glad you like them

Very boring have you got anymore?

Hi Adrian ;):D I just may have a few more some where

No.3 for me.

Lots of action and detail. Fab!

Heather

Glad you liked them

I still think "Farne islands" should have it's own thread in the "Pets, Plants and Trips to the Zoo" section :LOL:
Super low pov on the no3 and a little bit different.
As long as they are quality shots like these then keep putting them on (y)

Cheers Neil at the moment the farnes are as far as i want to go as im recovering from a bad back and leg. Next weekend Skomer beckons with a few other TP'ers im not looking forward to the climb up those steps though:eek:

Regards All
Richard

Back