Critique A Couple of Daffs....

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Shot last night, still need to get hold of some black card as not sure of the background.

Thanks for looking and any comments welcome.

:)

Last edited:
Very sharp and detailed.

It's very much a personal taste thing, but there seems to be something harsh about them. I can't put my finger on it, and I'm not sure that is the right word for it, but there is something about ... not sure ... ?the lighting, ?the sharpening that makes me slightly uncomfortable. Perhaps its just me though. And the more I look at them, the less I feel it. Dunno, I had a bit of an eye shock initially. Perhaps there's nothing in it after all.

I would loose the green stems/leafs along the bottom centre and left in the first shot if I were you. I like the first a lot though, the wall in the background spoils the second for me though.

I would loose the green stems/leafs along the bottom centre and left in the first shot if I were you. I like the first a lot though, the wall in the background spoils the second for me though.

#1 I agree will do an edit and sort that out. Not a fan of the wall either so hence the black card required.

Nick if you can put a finger on it let me know. I personally liked the detail but maybe I over did it.

Thanks for commenting and advice both.

Good shots Bryn - I looked & then liked & not until I read others comments do I think yes perhaps there are a few tweaks to make them even better :)

Back