a couple of my dogs

Edit My Images
Yes
We have 6 dogs (5 rotties and a boxer) so expect to be bored senseless by the time I have finished. All of our dogs are rescues and have very mixed backgrounds

I am still fairly new totheis photography thing so any suggestions for improving composition or general tips very much appreciated.

anhow first up is Katie. Katie is my favourite and is very much my dog. She was a stray who has now been with us for about 6 years.

katie1.jpg

Next is Ty. Ty was as an ex drug dealers dog and had been quite badly treated until he came to us. hes still a bit hand shy but has come on in leaps and boud in the past 12 months

ty.jpg

these are my fist attempts to do anything in black and white btw so again any tips on improving the images would be appreciated.

Shot using a canon 40d with a 70-200 L lens

You sound a little like me, i have 5 dogs but not all rescues, you obviously love your dogs as your words and your photos show, i love both the images, they show real feeling and expression, and they are superb in B/w.

ahh I just rescued a rottie/lab they are all just such sweaties!

I think they are both lovely pics but I would have liked a bit more eye in the first.

Back