A couple of Osprey shots...

Name
G
Edit My Images
Yes
Just back home after two fantastic weeks in Scotland. Had quite a few plans for pics, many of which didn't happen - so no puffin pics thanks to high winds, rough water and, on another day, fog! Another of our plans was to get better shots than last year of the Osprey fishing, but they fishery owners were having none of that this time around, so had to make do with keeping an eye on a couple of nests that we know of. Have hardly been through any of the pics yet, but to be going on with, what do you think of these?

DSC_5745.jpg

DSC_5747.jpg

DSC_5868.jpg

Really like the composition of the last shot and they all look sharp but there all have a lot of noise in them :thinking:

D300 at ISO 800/400? All have way too much noise,was this introduced by too much PP?

:shrug:

hmmmmmm :( not overly surprised at the noise comments - was kinda hoping it was just the cr@ppy screen on my laptop.

So, causes? I don't suppose the poor light helped very much, and the lightening in PP has made things worse, but its definitely there in the original files. Any thoughts on what I've done wrong?

Back