A couple of photo's I have taken

Name
Jade
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi I have been using my new d70s that mummy and daddy got me for my 9th birthday daddy helped me pp them and upload them.

hope you like them.

Mums Orchid
been9u.jpg

Dad was doing some water droplets tonight so I stood next to him and got this one.
i5xlcj.jpg

Good effort young lady,your mummy and daddy must be really pleased with you,by the time you are at work i expect you to be going this for a living,
the water droplet is very good indeed,
regards john.

Last edited:
Your only 9?

I think they are very nice indeed.

I think the flowers would look even better with a different coloured back ground to make them white flowers stand out even more :) they are nice and sharp in focus!

you got a nice angle and timing on the water drop too, I would only say maybe a higher F.stop to get the back of the crown in focus to (y)

and thats just me being picky :LOL:

good pics

Last edited:
Really like your mum's Orchid's they have come out really well. Good idea taking the pics as dad was doing the drips too :)

Wow Jade, they are brilliant.

Really like the water drop one (y)

Jade, you've done real good here, I like them both, especially the Orchid. Looking forward to seeing some more from you :clap:

Both good images Jade, the flowers have a nice flowing mood to them, understated but appealing.
I know how hard it is to shoot water droplets, I've tried (and failed) many times.

I love the water droplet Jade, great stuff :clap:

I bet you're thrilled to bits with your birthday present. I bet Daddy wants to borrow it! :)

Your orchids are beautiful. They're lovely and sharp - and usually you try to get rid of shadows behind something, but the shadows here work really well and add interest and depth to your photo. :clap:

Wow - your water droplet is brilliant. I've never tried to do this, but I know it's very difficult to get a good one. So, a very big 'well done' from me. :clap:

You're making the most of your new camera and I hope to see lots more from you, Jadey. :)

Jean

Really nice shots Jadey:clap: Lots of detail in the Orchids and well done in catching the water crown(y)

lovely shots jade (y) little tip if you move the flowers away from the wall a bit more, you wont get those dark shadows behind. hth mike well done!

Back