A couple of portraits...

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
3264248729_44b535ccb6.jpg

3264249379_3546de38a2.jpg

These weren't planned or anything, we were just out and about and I was like uhh... Photos! :D This is my friend Aislinn, C&C apreciated.

Thanks for the comment. I do agree, but unfortunately the original picture ended where that one does on the right... My bad :bonk: So I was just working with what I had really. I could always have a go at cloning in a bit on the side, I might have a go when I get home :)

Hm, no more views on these? :shrug: Hoping for something else as I wasn't too sure about them and was after some pointers... Anyone?

Probably only repeating what has already been said, the first one is cropped too tight, but the second one works better, although it is hard to see left hand with the background.

Number 2 for me :) Sorry, can't give any pointers *** as I am a newbie, but do like number 2

Number 2 is super. (I wonder what it would have been like has the subject closed her eyes?) Number 1, as has already been said, is a little too harsh for me.
Caroline

i feel like something is lost in the second with the white being so intense but still like it a lot, the first is too clean for want of a better word, as said focus on part rather than all the face would be nice and possibly some more tone in the skin?

im a humble newbie *** so feel free to ignore me!

Back