A cure for GAS

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
So I think I've found a cure for GAS. Buy everything you want, then there's nothing else to lust after (for the moment...)

Basically an obscene way to show off my new 600mm f/4.

11041703_10153128395591877_8086747838680491772_n.jpg

There's no hope or a cure for GAS. It strikes when you can least afford it and no treatment available on the NHS. Your family have my sympathies.

Only proper cure is a big lottery win.:D:D

No cure is possible, just short periods of remission...

I completely agree! Buy everything you want! Then you get the next problem. Gear retention sydrome. You don't use it, but you can't bear to sell it...

Ok, it hasn't worked. Want to upgrade to a 5-series Gitzo and MkII Wimberley.

Doh.!

The title of this thread gave me so much false hope. My chronic GAS problem will never go away.

I feel no-one has rightly complimented you on your 600mm (which may have been more of the purpose of the thread) ...so I will say it looks awesome. And you've gotta love the stubby! Looks just so neat! What sort of shots do you use the 600mm for?

Have you thought about a mirror lens like the Tamron 500mm catadioptric?
Admittedly f8 but very compact. You would never notice it...

I feel no-one has rightly complimented you on your 600mm (which may have been more of the purpose of the thread) ...so I will say it looks awesome. And you've gotta love the stubby! Looks just so neat! What sort of shots do you use the 600mm for?

Will be used to shoot motorsport mainly, this region has some great tracks, most of it accessible, but some epic shots with longer lenses. When I come back to the UK, I'll probably sell it as unlikely I'd need such a long lens apart from playing with wildlife and planes.

Subtle.....

Thanks. ;)

Back