A Curtain in Cromer

Edit My Images
Yes
I saw this curtain blowing as we walked to the beach at Cromer....I imediately thought of this frame and I think it works...? :)

curtain-tryp.jpg

also I really liked it in the bigger version so if you'd like to see it too then click here ;)

Very nice colour there Marianne

Now I'm not in touch with my feminine side regularly enough and therefore I shall refrain from giving any more critique on this one:p

You did this with a cp right?Colour really is very very nice and given the opportunity I would most likely buy this to hang on my wall(y)

The curtain is blowing completely over my head

:thinking:

Yep TRUE MARIANNE THERE:bonk:

CP is Circular POLARIZER

It is a round flat little thingy that somehow sits in front of the lens:thinking:
It looks like a very flat half of your sunglasses.Fortunately it couldn't be from your sunglasses because you know your sunglasses do not have such flat lenses!!!

oh lol..of course.....nope no polarizer, taken in RAW and edited in CatureNX then put in the frame in PS... ;)

What a cool idea, Marianne - I like it. Even though you say you were on your way to the beach, it kinda has a seaside flavour to it anyhow. Well spotted too. Mind if I nick the idea for something else? ;)

Yeah, that would be awesome! I was going to use a slightly different one, but I could learn from yours, if that's okay! :) :ty:

Marianne said:
want the action for the frame?
Wouldn't mind if you considered extending this fine offer to others too:nuts:

Trust you to make a picture out of something the rest of us would never notice!

I'll do you a trade Anton, you buy the photo and I'll send you the action for free...lol

Back