A Day in Mui Ne, Timelapse.

Name
Grahame
Edit My Images
Yes
Have started to veer towards timelapse photography and its assembly. Have tried a multitude of methods but have finally come up with one that Im happy with. This follows a day in Mui ne, Vietnam.

From Sunrise to Sunset, there is always something happening in Mui Ne, a Beautiful fishing village nestled in the sand dunes of Southern Vietnam. From the arrival the night fishermen at first light to the scores of sunseeking tourists on the beaches, there is never a dull moment.

Hope you enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/41430107

Last edited:
Briliant, really enjoyed it. How do yo do the zooming in, is it take a photo zoom in and then take another? I only ask because i want to a similar thing for college.hometown.

That would be one way of doing it but I think you will soon get very annoyed moving the camera......I do the camera movement in post using a combination of adobe after effects and premiere pro.....

Glad you liked it..

I liked it, couple of areas where the focus was pointing on the background and the people are out of focus but that's my only niggle. Liked the beginning graphics as well, was that also done in After Effects?

Nice video, plenty of interesting angles and lots going on.
I think I'll be adding Mui Ne to the list for our travels later this year :)

If you like kiteboarding and windsurfing, Mui ne is defiantly a place to visit otherwise there are plenty of things to do and point your camera at....Let me know if you decide to visit, I live here all year round.

Back