A day with my favorite model. [fashion]

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
I had never done any full body work before, so I organised a day shoot with my friend, we had such a great time testing out different outfits, I took so many shots I was spoiled for choice!

These are some of my faves - I'm going to link to my flickr because I'm lazy and I don't want to re-size everything again, this way you can view them larger so they look better :)

Please click on images for larger viewing :)

Last edited:
i like them, she's a striking lady, have the the pics been worked on? only reason i ask is she has very smooth knees in pics num 1 :p

aye they have been worked on a little, not overly though :) they are smooth because she was wearing those god dam annoying smooth tights and I didn't notice until the last outfit lol.

Hiya Rob... You already know what I think of this series! :)

Outstanding work with a very pretty model to boot!

Take care,
Si

Love these. Really do. She is very attractive and the light is great.

Thanks fellas, as for a first try at the full length stuff I can safely say I love doing it! only problem is my back drop is not big enough at 2m... so a little PS has to be done :p

Number one for me, she looks good and knows how to pose, great series.

Love these, number1 and 4 are my favourites. Lighting is simple yet effective. Her poses are spot on.

I looked at these earlier but didn't comment. Cracking set and a stunning model.

However, does she have a weak neck? :p The shots all seem to have a similar angle to the head. Not a problem if shown on their own mind, but when in a set it kind of stands out.

Back