A decent walk about

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

On my favourite area around Greylake - cold and very windy with occasional rain :(

Sony a7Riii + Sony 200-600mm G lens ( hand held)

1. Great Tit
DSC00816 Great Tit by Les Moxon, on Flickr

2. Reed Bunting ( Male)
DSC00787 Reed Bunting Male by Les Moxon, on Flickr

3. Blue Tit
DSC00764 Blue tit by Les Moxon, on Flickr

4. Sparrow
DSC00758 Sparrow by Les Moxon, on Flickr

5. Sparrow
DSC00755 Sparrow by Les Moxon, on Flickr

6. Robin in the Rain
DSC00730 Robin by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice set Les, I can see you are enjoying the new Sony kit.
I've only seen one Reed Bunting so far ... got me thinking how a few years ago we would be posting up Redpoll, Greenfinch, Siskin etc, etc but the species now seem so thin on the ground. :(

Nice set Les, I can see you are enjoying the new Sony kit.
I've only seen one Reed Bunting so far ... got me thinking how a few years ago we would be posting up Redpoll, Greenfinch, Siskin etc, etc but the species now seem so thin on the ground. :(

Yes the new Sony kit performs very well ( auto ISO) I'm pleased with it :)

Nice detailed shots here with your new Sony kit Les - are you still preparing for your trip to Mull? :)

Russ

Thank you Russ- Yes I am hence me going out at every chance to get used to the new kit, 2 weeks in Mull commencing Saturday 18th April
Looking and hoping to be in a position to get some Otters :) have a few days booked with a Wildlife Guide so I'm thinking my chances should be improved on that front

Not looking forward to the Drive from Taunton to Oban though 8 hrs 55 mins :(

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
“Cracking” set of shots, nuff said.

George.

good set lez

Usual top quality, Les.

These are outstanding, It’s no wonder you get such good responses and by others that consistently post top photos themselves..ie the above.. (y)

Thank you John. Comments as always are appreciated fella.

Les :)
Usual top quality, Les.

These are outstanding, It’s no wonder you get such good responses and by others that consistently post top photos themselves..ie the above.. (y)

Back