A Development In My Hobby - The Film Journey

@gazmorton2000 just some colour correction applied, exposure down a little and sharpened a bit. Other than that it is how it is. Skin just looks odd to me. I need to sort VueScan out and try it through that

Hey, I'm no expert at all. In fact, I thought long and hard before even replying in the first place. :) Processing is a very personal thing and you will find what works best for you and for the look you want. There is no right or wrong. I will respectfully bow out. :)

Well slight adjustments of your first picture and to me this looks the best:-

6dYHQwI.jpg

Brill cheers :)

Hey, I'm no expert at all. In fact, I thought long and hard before even replying in the first place. :) Processing is a very personal thing and you will find what works best for you and for the look you want. There is no right or wrong. I will respectfully bow out. :)

No, no need to bow out lol, it's good to get everyone's feedback. I just posted the original with minor tweaks to see what you thought of the skin, I thought it looked odd and was wondering what you thought of it lol

btw Shaun it's not "cheating" using Photoshop or others adjusting a scanned film shot as in the old days in the darkroom I would use filters to give say a more pinky look to the face (or whatever turns you on)......for a print.

Snip:
if you going to have a print done there are a few white spots and a hair outline that need removing. .

It's not a hare it's a lop-eared rabbit! ;)

By the looks of that photo you'd have probably needed a chocolate removal tool in Photoshop for any further shots in that session?! :D

btw Shaun it's not "cheating" using Photoshop or others adjusting a scanned film shot as in the old days in the darkroom I would use filters to give say a more pinky look to the face (or whatever turns you on)......for a print.

Yeah I guess they wouldn’t be ‘straight out of the camera’ a lot of the time.

Snip:

It's not a hare it's a lop-eared rabbit! ;)

By the looks of that photo you'd have probably needed a chocolate removal tool in Photoshop for any further shots in that session?! :D

No tool would fix some of them

Back