Info A discounted seminar with Joe Cornish and David Ward

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys

I've recently been in contact with the nice people over at Amateur Photographer Magazine and they've kindly offered a whopping 50% discount off the cost of attending a seminar with not one but two masters of Landscape photography!!

For the bargain price of £60.00 you'll be able to spend a day with Joe Cornish and David Ward where they'll share their secrets answer your questions and offer advice.

The seminar will take place on Friday 6th December at IPC media's offices in London.

IPC Media
Blue Fin Building,
110 Southwark Street,
London SE1 OSU.

A full description of the day can be found by viewing AP's page

HERE

To Book your place on this fantastic day, you'll need CALL 020 314 84326 or email spiadmin@ipcmedia.com and quote Talk Photography Forum to claim the discount

I've got that.....well actually Royal mail sorting office has it for me until tomorrow......but thats another story :bang:

This is ALL for the people :D

I'd like to think some of our members will find it useful, it's a huge discount and a fantastic opportunity to meet two masters of their art.

sounds great, shame its a friday and no more days off :( Would of defenitly gone for it. Well done for arranging the discount :)

I think you should demand the time off m8...... You deserve it :D

Damn I wish I could take the day off, that's the sort of day I'd go to...and I'm not just saying this as Admin, I'm saying it as Marcel the photographer.

I'd have loved to go too m8, it's a shame londinium is so far away from me, i love Joe Cornish's work.

Well done - It sounds great.

If I lived nearer Londonshire I'd probably sign up.

Phil

Let me know where you are and I'll point you in the direction of a train station :D

Everything is easy, just ask Marcel to click his ruby slippers together for you :D

A quick bump up to the top for anyone who might have missed this opportunity.

:)

Thank you for the information and securing such a good discount, hope they still have places available because would like to book two places for myself and daughter to attend

Thank you for this, it couldn't be more ideal for me!

As someone who's serious into landscape, it would be great to meet these two masters in the flesh.

I was reluctant to make another trip to London this year, but seeing this, I may just go for it; and with it being on a Friday, it's my weekend too :p, which makes it ideal for me.

Fly in on the Friday flight (arriving at 6am London time), drop suitcase at hotel, head off to meet my daughter before she gets into class at uni., attend this, meet-up with my daughter for dinner and then fly out the next day.

Thank you for this, it couldn't be more ideal for me!

As someone who's serious into landscape, it would be great to meet these two masters in the flesh.

I was reluctant to make another trip to London this year, but seeing this, I may just go for it; and with it being on a Friday, it's my weekend too :p, which makes it ideal for me.

Fly in on the Friday flight (arriving at 6am London time), drop suitcase at hotel, head off to meet my daughter before she gets into class at uni., attend this, meet-up with my daughter for dinner and then fly out the next day.

Now with commitment like this how can anyone not get to it if they're on this island :D

I've been out of the photography world for a while, due to family issues. I've tried so hard to keep piping here and elsewhere and keeping my hands handy with my gear, but it's been futile as I've been overwhelmed with these issues.

Now, finally, I am beginning to see some space in time that will allow me to enjoy my hobby once more.

Coming to UK / London on this date will allow me to do this, and see my precious daughter too. How can I resist ... keeping in mind I mainly do landscapes!?

I shall do my bookings tomorrow :)

Oh, and the location, a walking distance from where I'll be .... could it be more ideal :D

Makes my journey from Cambridgeshire seem like a stroll up the road, will hopefully get my bookings sorted tomorrow too

Well make sure you mention the Talk Photography name to secure your discounts when you book and if there's any problems give me a call on **07973617473** and I'll speak to IPC

Thanks, will certainly do :)

I shall call them up to book myself a seat as soon as they're open.

Two tickets booked today at the discount price, thanks very much Brian and looking forward to the day out

Last edited:
Got my seat reserved too :)

Thank you Brian for the heads' up on this ... really looking forward to this :)

Got my seat reserved too :)

Better get that plane ticket sorted out now, just booked our train tickets and don't suppose yours will be that much more expensive :)

Looking forward to it and should be an interesting day, safe journey and hope you enjoy it

Thank you Rich, and looking forward to it myself .... BIG time.

Believe it or not, I can get return flight for a good £335 (almost the price of a First Class return Swansea <=> London; which I used to do often when I lived there); but I have enough travel miles to make this trip for free :p

Got to sort out the accommodation too, but these are the easy ones :)

Thank you Brian, for bringing this to our attention and for working the discount :)

It's my pleasure

For those who like AP mag, it might be of interest to check out this thread here

Anyone have a full itinerary for this? Think I've seen one in a advert somewhere?

This itinerary makes it sound like it's for beginners.

-Accessories for Landscape
-Lenses for Landscapes
-Essential Techniques
-Landscapes for all seasons
-Post processing using photoshop and lightroom
-Round up: Free and adorable photoshop alternatives
-Critique of attendees, photos and Q&A The expert panel
-Meet & Greet, glass of wine and book signing.

Free and adorable photoshop alternatives

Believe that should be affordable

Critique of attendees,

Hope not, have been told I look a tad rough, but I can take a bit of criticism

Apart from that looks about right although from the itinerary I received Joe Cornish and David Ward are only doing the all seasons section, variety of others for the rest of the talks

Is this offer still available please?
Mel

Last edited:
Yes Mel, the offer is still valid. ( though not 100% up to date on numbers)

Any problems, feel free to call me on the number in the post above and I'll see what I can do.

Back