A discovery about eBay

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
I may just be thick but I didn't know till yesterday that you can click on the feedback totals for a seller/buyer to see all instances of that type of feedback for them.
I mean if they have say 27 negative in one month, you can click on the 27 to see only those feedback responses. Saves going to external sites to look stuff up. :)

I noticed this just yesterday - very handy!

(y) very handy to know, thanks.

Well that would have saved me a lot of time in the past.
Not before time a very useful feature.(y)

Yep must be a new feature, been hoping for something like this for a while. Very handy feature indeed :)

A good feature.

Am really annoyed with some of the new set up on Ebay though :annoyed: I have something for sale at the minute, and added the 'buy it now' feature. I didn't realise this now actually disappears once the item has a bid on it. Grrrr

A good feature.

Am really annoyed with some of the new set up on Ebay though :annoyed: I have something for sale at the minute, and added the 'buy it now' feature. I didn't realise this now actually disappears once the item has a bid on it. Grrrr

That's because you didn't set a reserve, with a reserve the BIN stays until the reserve price is met, of course the ebay fees increase with a reserve, that's not new though, it's always been like that

Yeah that irked me too, you pay for the BIN and then it doesn't stay the length of the auction unless you have a reserve :razz:

Back