Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C9589-Edit.jpg

C & C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

Tom

Nice feather detail and catchlight - shame about the quite light background. I would have preferred an extra notch of aperture to get both feet sharp, but I appreciate that would have made the background harder to throw out. Maybe a touch of fill-flash to throw the background out darker may have helped. Sorry, probably teaching your grandmother to suck eggs - it's very easy to point these things out after the shot is taken.

Andy

Very nicely done Tom, the detail is spot on!

Well done

Thank you Dan.

Tom

Nice feather detail and catchlight - shame about the quite light background. I would have preferred an extra notch of aperture to get both feet sharp, but I appreciate that would have made the background harder to throw out. Maybe a touch of fill-flash to throw the background out darker may have helped. Sorry, probably teaching your grandmother to suck eggs - it's very easy to point these things out after the shot is taken.

Andy

Thanks for your comments Andy. Its a natural setting and sometimes the bird doesn't follow the script where it should land so its a question of making the most of what is available. Not a fan of flash myself.

the dunnock is lovely Tom just find the background a little distracting on this one

Cheers Karen. As mentioned to Andy its a natural setting - not overly keen on clinically clean bg's.

Lovely bird,not so nice background imo,
regards
john.

Thanks for commenting John.

Tom

Very nice mate
Keep up the good work
Richard

I also like to see habitat in the background Tom its just the oof blobs were a bit distracting in this one I like some of your others where it blends more evenly thats all

I'll just have to try harder then Karen :D

Very nice mate
Keep up the good work
Richard

Thanks for commenting Richard.

Tom

Back