a farm and two from the lake..........

Ted

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I took these over the weekend. All three were taken early morning. The First was the view from the driveway of the farm we were staying in. The second and third from just up the road on the shores of Wastwater.

1)
Farmfinalnsnb650wide.jpg

2)
Wastwatermutedfinalnsnb_650wide.jpg

3)
fencefinal600.jpg

Very nice, love th colours in No1 but number 2 is my fave.

2 & 3 then 1 for me, lovly colours. But feel they were achieved via photoshop filters?.

Last edited:
All three are crackers imo...

(y)

Lovely shots. I think no 3 would my pick though...

Last edited:
Thanks all

2 & 3 then 1 for me, lovly colours. But feel they were achieved via photoshop filters?.

No Filters used Rocket, only RAW processing and some exposure blending using layers to try and control the highlights/shadows. the colours in the second were there naturally (7am) but have upped the saturation a bit.

Lovely shots. #2 for me, the reflections and sky colours make that one stand out.

Great set Ted. No 1 & 2 are outstanding. I was trying for a similar shot as 2 at Haweswater but it was much brighter and there was much more movement in the water so mine has a completely different feel. I prefer yours.

Andy

Hmmm, I swear ive seen No.3 in a magazine??!? Have you ever submitted it to a photo mag before?

EDITL Just noticed - the post was dated today!!! Strange!

Ha. I wish. The 'fading fence' shot is obviously a trademark laes subject so wouldnt be surprised if there were several similar images out there. Im pretty sure you guys/gals could stick a dozen similar shots up!

Thanks all for taking the time to comment

Great set of shots, but number 2 is my favourite, great colours.

Great shots - its a pity that Great Gable is obscured in #2 . . .

No 3 for me, all 3 are very nice though.

2 and 3.. im in love with these!! VERY nice..

Back