A father's job....

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
One from Sunday.

D300, 17-55mm, 1/100th, f4 ISO 500, SB-600 and diffusor. A bit of contrast added in PP along with a slight vignette.

Service-35.jpg

That's some sparkle off her earing! :D

He doesn't look to happy, not enuf dowry?

It's a shame you caught the flash from the camera behind as I think it spoils the image. I'm also not a fan of the tilt but that's a personal thing. Other than that, the contrast in emotion between father and bride works quite well I think. Nice lighting, good colours...

Not sure about the tilt to be honest, otherwise, a good shot. The lighting seems pretty decent, did you have any flashes (apart from that one from the other camera)?

Flash for me is distracting, but I do like the angle of the shot. I like the eye contact you have with the father and also think the brides non eye contact is nice, showing she is trying to take in "her moment"

Nice shot, I think you should just find the person whose flash went off and go and give them a :razz:

It's a shame you caught the flash from the camera behind as I think it spoils the image. I'm also not a fan of the tilt but that's a personal thing. Other than that, the contrast in emotion between father and bride works quite well I think. Nice lighting, good colours...

Agreed. The flash is just a bit too close to her face and as such I find it a little distracting. It is a really nice photo just the angle and flash spoil it a little.

I love the colour tones, although the flash is a little distracting.

I did an African families wedding earlier in Summer and the colours are mindblowing :) Much more colourful than our boring traditional types :p

Not sure about the tilt to be honest, otherwise, a good shot. The lighting seems pretty decent, did you have any flashes (apart from that one from the other camera)?

Flash for me is distracting, but I do like the angle of the shot. I like the eye contact you have with the father and also think the brides non eye contact is nice, showing she is trying to take in "her moment"

Nice shot, I think you should just find the person whose flash went off and go and give them a :razz:

Agreed. The flash is just a bit too close to her face and as such I find it a little distracting. It is a really nice photo just the angle and flash spoil it a little.

Woops, down to me then! I put the tilt in afterwards in PP and I thought the flash added a bit of drama!

What do I know. :LOL:

Just who is that numty with the flash :bonk:..bet it was'nt anyone i know :shrug:

When I think about it again there must be a slim chance of you both taking a shot at the same time!

What a difference it would have made if the flash had been a touch to the right and directly behind her head, halo effect?

Back