thought i post a few pics as ive been lurking a while
thanks
rob

1825767439_95db5bb2e8_b.jpg

1825773697_c5e51abced_b.jpg

1826590910_f49de026a7_b.jpg

1543899829_e8a978c144_b.jpg

Wow, love that Nuthatch shot... great capture :clap:

Have to agree with weggy, the nuthatch shot is great!

Maybe put a space in between your images so they do not blend together.

Tim

1 & 2 particularly I like - the first might benefit from a slightly tighter crop on the top edge though as I find the leg ring distracting. The pink of the birds against the dark water is stunning! The movement in the second is wonderful too - liking that!

The Nuthatch is a corker (y)

The Flamingos are pin sharp and colours look spot on on my screens. The Nuthatch is stunningly well caught, the geese silhouettes are very nice, but for me, the last picture takes the gold star, I just love the misty landscape with the bird in flight pulling you in, before you start to spot more things, like another bird sat on a hay bale. (y)

Nice set (y)The Nuthatch is a great capture :clap:

Excellent set! First one is great, i'm not so keen on the second one due to the motion blur of the beak, but thats me being over critical on a great capture!

The silhouette one is great, love it! The last one takes it for me too! How did you take this shot?? The foreground looks motion blurred so implies slow shutter but the bird looks spot on so is it a DOF effect?

it was 1/160 iso 800 at 400mm hand held i remember it was getting dark and the mist was coming down fast
i seem to remember it was over exposed by a good margin
so was teaked a fair bit
and i liked the result
the bird is a marsh harrier

Lovely shots, every one. I don't really like using flash for bird shots, but that Nuthatch is an excellent capture. :clap:

Hi! :wave: Excellent first postings, I agree that nuthatch is really something, :clap:

Back