C&C most welcome

Steve(y)

Military Macaw

_MG_9902.jpg

Burrowing Owl

_MG_9764.jpg

Flamingo

_MG_9630.jpg

All look good to me, nice and sharp with nice colours, there does appear to be a distracting horizontal line through the owl (about eye level), perhaps a bar from the cage?
But the Flamingo wins it for me, Great shot :)

All look good to me, nice and sharp with nice colours, there does appear to be a distracting horizontal line through the owl (about eye level), perhaps a bar from the cage?
But the Flamingo wins it for me, Great shot :)

Could well be a bit of mesh you can see on the owl, I don't think I can remove it, any ideas ?.

Thanks
Steve:)

I don't personally, not without many HOURS in photoshop or similar, but I'm sure someone on here will have suggestions.

The only quick solution I could think of would be to mask out the owl and log then blur the background a little, the "mesh" is not visible on the owl. This may work. :)

Nice set Steve, the Flamingo is great :clap: (y) , were they at Birdland in Bourton-on-the-water.

Nice set Steve, the Flamingo is great :clap: (y) , were they at Birdland in Bourton-on-the-water.

How did you guess ?.

Thanks
Steve

Cracking images there Steve ... (y) ... the focus is just about spot on and the colours are fantastic ... :clap:

:p

Back