A few car pics

No6 wins hands down for me, great scene and natural tones - great result!

No1 is nice but the contrast is too high imo, and the light flares on the right don't make any sense regarding where they are positioned.

Love number 1 and number 6! Number 6 I am particularly fond of too love the feel to it.

Sorry, can't get enthusiastic about no.1 , the car looks all out of proportion, the second one is much better, I guess longer FL...

the roof rack and rear view mirror, not to mention the blanked out number plate are highly distracting.

thanks for the comments guys

No6 wins hands down for me, great scene and natural tones - great result!

No1 is nice but the contrast is too high imo, and the light flares on the right don't make any sense regarding where they are positioned.

no1 i was just trying to push the image as far as i could go and the lights i was hoping i could use them to lead the eye in but thanks for your input pgd i love your pics so any input from you is appreciated

Sorry, can't get enthusiastic about no.1 , the car looks all out of proportion, the second one is much better, I guess longer FL...

the roof rack and rear view mirror, not to mention the blanked out number plate are highly distracting.

honestly, that's cool its your opinion if you don't like it that's fine i did attempt to remove the plate but it just ended up looking crap so i just blanked it out.

i have been trying to learn how to light paint a bit more so whats your opinions on this guys

vanquish by M W images, on Flickr

Cool set, plus that Aston finishes it off.

On a side note, that Swift in 1# ... lowered with a roof rack? Interesting combination.

Back