A few cricketing shots

Edit My Images
No
A few shots fom the last cricket of the season, the sun even came out at one point. what better way to spend a day cricket and photography.

all shot on 350d with sigma 120-300 with 2 times convertor, c&c

aIMG_5545.jpg

aIMG_5611.jpg

aIMG_5586.jpg

Thanks for viewing

#2 seems to make the most sense to me, with the ball being in view too. Great colour, detail and action. Well done.

Hi Tiger Images,

would say whose winning. no seriously Gloucester. use to visit cheltenham fesitval from mid 70's onwards, pity wasn't digital then with Procter and Zaheer.

Love your footie photos something i have not tried yet> :)

Cheers, I'd love to do more cricket but it's an all day thing and the only game I managed to get to this season was dreadful, Warwicks were slow batting and it started to rain so I went home!

Are you pro or did you get any hassle taking those? I did notice on the back of my ticket at Bristol a few years back it said about not using photography equipment (but it didn't stop me!)

Nice photos - defo think my fave is piccy 5 on the second lot - the glance round the legs - I can never get that shot right myself (Both cricketing and photographing!) :D

I love the dust flying on the first pic of the second lot - the action really jumps out of the picture!

Nice pics - good colours and tightly composed. Apart from one of them (the sixth?) the focussing is pretty good, too. I've used the same lens/converter and it can be tricky.

Back