A few from Bempton

grumpybadger

Alan Rickman
Name
Paul Beastall
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Bempton Cliffs about three weeks ago on the way north to the Farnes and then Scotland. Light was very harsh and so challenging but still got some I quite like.

Decided this time to focus on auks rather than the gannets. They are much harder as they are smaller and fly quicker but it's always fun to try new stuff.

1. Incoming guillemot

2. Guillemot fly by

3. Guillemot landing

4. Puffin enviro

5. Sorry, had to do one gannet

6. Herring gull looking for agro

All taken with EOS-1Ds MkII, 500mm f/4L IS + 1.4 extender, tripod, gimbal

Thanks for looking

Paul

A great set Paul, all really good but the Puffin enviro stands out for me - suprise suprise :LOL:

Arron

some crackers there paul, gannets my fave

liking the shots on your site, especially the ones from british wildlife centre - were they on the "photographic days"? :)

drew

Last edited:
nice set like them all.

Thank you

Great set, I love the puffin! :)

Thanks Phil. Going through a bit of an "enviro" stage at the moment. (sometimes even 700mm isn't enough)

A great set Paul, all really good but the Puffin enviro stands out for me - suprise suprise :LOL:

Arron

Thanks Arron - no surprise there then!

some crackers there paul, gannets my fave

liking the shots on your site, especially the ones from british wildlife centre - were they on the "photographic days"? :)

drew

Thanks Drew and thanks for the comment on my site. I really must add some stuff for this year (I'm about 6 months behind now!) The British Wildlife Centre stuff was on a day with "Wild Arena"

Paul

Back