A few from Brownsea

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
As above, a few of my favourites from Brownsea Island 2 weeks ago, which I've only just gotten around to processing.

Oystercatcher:

Little Egret:

Greenshank Eating a Worm:

Greenshank:

Black Tailed Godwit:

Turnstone (Male?):

Thanks for looking!

:clap: Very nice indeed. My fave is #3, the Greenshank eating the worm. It's got so much depth it almost looks 3D. I've got some fairly good shots of a Greenshank but they don't have anything like the depth of yours.

Thanks for the comments :) I'm still in awe of other photographers on here who manage to get much more depth and colour than me, I'm not sure how they do it!

Thanks for the comments Chris. I only have a rubbish old uncalibrated monitor so that could be the issue. Really should get a better one but unfortunately finances don't allow for that right now!

A cracking set Chris.
Have to agree, they do look a bit on the cool side.

These look great Chris. I especially like the Greenshank. May I ask what lens you are using with the D7000?

Thanks for the comments all :) AlanT it's a 300f4 with 1.4tc. Im always itching for more length though, everybody else seems to get so much closer!

Beautifull shots Chris,look forward to seeing some more of your work...regards Nige.

Back