A few from BSB - 2013

Just superb, can't pick a favourite so I will just say bravo for the entire set.

.DAVID.

Love the shots over the "mountain", Paul. Also love the nice tight in shot of the rider, although wish they had clear visors.

nice very nice

Many thanks Michael for your comments it was a fantastic year hope 2014 brings more of the same.

Just superb, can't pick a favourite so I will just say bravo for the entire set.

.DAVID.

Many thanks David not been on here for ages been a few changes to the format feeling like I am starting over again at posting lol

Love the shots over the "mountain", Paul. Also love the nice tight in shot of the rider, although wish they had clear visors.

Agree with you David love the eye shots but a price we had to pay for sunny days at most Rounds, many thanks for your comments

My those jumps are good, like the freight trains too.

Hey Paul, been fun kicking around with you this season :D

Are you coming back for more punishment fun next season?

Many thanks for all your comments was certainly my best Season especially given the opportunity to shoot from the other side of the fence, enjoyed the laughs with you Andy and have your pictures ready to post wherever you want them posting?? Graham am guessing your preference was for the 2 legged images on facebook rather than the 2 wheeled images.

Hope to take more "punishment" next year but depends on circumstances was certainly hard work but good fun also.

Cracking season Paul hope to see you and Sharon when this season starts

Top stuff Paul.

Many thanks Neil

Cracking season Paul hope to see you and Sharon when this season starts

Hi Steve many thanks for your comments look forward to seeing you also, next years plans are still work in progress, we also have a couple of weddings to do so it should be quite an interesting year.

Cracking Stuff Paul love those first two of Josh , hopefully catch you this year

Cracking Stuff Paul love those first two of Josh , hopefully catch you this year

Many thanks Nick have missed you this season and your images hope you make it this year.

Fantastic Paul, how much are you charging for lessons at Oulton, is it buy 1 get 1 free. lol. see you both on the 25th.

Fantastic Paul, how much are you charging for lessons at Oulton, is it buy 1 get 1 free. lol. see you both on the 25th.

:D:D He has enough to contend with trying to get me to do as I am told. I guess tho you wont be a rebel like me, Paul says thanks for your comment and see you on Saturday. :wave:

great set of shots looks like you had a great year.

Many thanks Geoff it was a great year hope I can repeat it again this year.

Fantastic set i love them all far to many for me to crit individually.

Thanks Mandy you can always discuss them in person at Brands but get Paul to buy the coffee. :)

Last edited:
the first two just blew me away,
great photos, cadwell not my favourite circuit.
but the riders seem to like it.

the first two just blew me away,
great photos, cadwell not my favourite circuit.
but the riders seem to like it.

Many thanks Sam after Oulton Park its our next favourite circuit and can do it in a day.

Back