A few from Ironbridge

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from the ironbridge festival this weekend.... sadly I arrived to late for the hog roast :crying::crying: then after a fight for the spot I wanted to shoot the fireworks from resulted in a group nabbing my chosen spot and me having to move down river only to find id picked the wrong side and the fireworks went of behind me :bang::bang::bang::bang:
anyhow a little photoshop later and I kinda got what I hoped to get naturaly.

Sometimes it just doesnt go your way and you get tied up in trying to get that great shot, at times like this you just have to laugh say oh well and enjoy the day out for what it is... far from my best and hands up I cheated on the firework superimposure but I thought Id share em non the less..
Hope you like em.
Cheers from the cat with no ears.
3960002376_6bbecae71b.jpg

3960115492_15181e40d1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow ... one day Ill get photos like that :) thanks for shareing them

cheers onefunkypenguin! the setup for this was like a comedy sketch. you set up thirty mins before, get all your settings right poised with shutter release inhand and then you hear it, the first bang and await the money shot, only to realise your the wrong side of the now closed bridge and the fireworks are behind the row of trees behind you!
I was just missing the baggy trousers grease paint and red hooter!
PP for those interested.
the original shot has no fireworks at all in it.. The fireworks were from last november 5th at a different location, using cs3 and mask pro plug in I masked off the fireworks put them in on different layers reducing the opacity to 70% in screen mode and used free transform to put them in place I then flipped them added motion blur and used the skew tool to try and give a realistic reflection reducing the opacity to around 60% .
Hope that demystifies the witchcraft used in this one!

Last edited:
Back