Critique A few from Leeds, Yorkshire, England. :)

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
No
A few days ago, I posted asking for ideas as to where to go in Leeds for photos. Well, I followed some advice and did a walk around, went to Kirkstall Abbey, then did another walk around parts of Leeds and the docks.

Was a nice day. :)

Here are a handful of images from the day...I still have a few more to process. :)

Decided I liked Clarence Dock. :)
26-4-2014 Clarence Dock 2 by Bend The Light, on Flickr

And a different perspective on Clarence Dock
26-4-2014 Clarence Dock by Bend The Light, on Flickr

Apparently an imported craze from Paris, lovers put locks on the bridges. This one is Centenary Bridge over the aire & Calder Navigation.
26-4-2014 Love Locks 2 by Bend The Light, on Flickr

Loved the various entrances, clubs and shops that exist UNDER various parts of Leeds. This is under the railway bridge.
26-4-2014 The Stone Roses Bar by Bend The Light, on Flickr

I liked the idea of Mr. Arkwrights Tool Emporium - sounds so very Northern. :).
Shame about the tilt...will try to correct that, i think. :)
26-4-2014 Arkwright's Emporium by Bend The Light, on Flickr

And C&C or other comments welcomed, as usual. :)

Very nice set Craig and not very much to crit about these at all, besides the straightening of the last shot, all very nice. I do like the processing on these and the last one in particular.

Hi Craig
nice images there i like your PP - not much to crit to be fair, i would maybe think about removing the street light on the left of the arkwrights image and maybe crop out the road at the bottom.
Also it looks like you might have a bit of dust on your sensor - there are a few what look like dust spots noticeable in the sky on the first two images.
Glad you had a productive time in Leeds.

Very nice set Craig and not very much to crit about these at all, besides the straightening of the last shot, all very nice. I do like the processing on these and the last one in particular.

Thank you. :)

Hi Craig
nice images there i like your PP - not much to crit to be fair, i would maybe think about removing the street light on the left of the arkwrights image and maybe crop out the road at the bottom.
Also it looks like you might have a bit of dust on your sensor - there are a few what look like dust spots noticeable in the sky on the first two images.
Glad you had a productive time in Leeds.

You know, I was going to lose that light! :/
I have heaps of dust. :( I need a clean, seriously!

Composition wise you're good but the pp isn't my cuppa

Thank you. No problen, as not everyone should like everything the same. :)

Back