A few from my garden today

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a new setup in my garden (thanks Mart) and here are the first shots.

1 This is an uncropped shot, just resized and tweaked

2 Here is a cropped one to get a little closer

3 and Last but not least a Robin shot. I was too slow to get him on the table though... :bang:

Like all three, #1 favourite, could you send some birds up to the Midlands, since I got new camera all the birds have diasapeared from garden:)

Like all three, #1 favourite, could you send some birds up to the Midlands, since I got new camera all the birds have diasapeared from garden:)

thanks... I'll see what I can do

Much like my new stumps in the location I use. I use a new suet and nut mix which moulds very well into a hollowed out area and they simply love ripping it out. I think they enjoy diggin for their food where I am rather than having it laid out.

Anyway, this are great shots from this setup and can't wait to some more :)

thanks again... the light was pants this weekend but for a first try I'm happy. Even though I only got down to iso 400 for a few shots once

Good clean shots, with nice light.

My only slight niggle is the empty space, I much prefer them looking/facing into the empty space, so for example on the last one, the empty space should be on the right of the robin, not the left side.

Good clean shots, with nice light.

My only slight niggle is the empty space, I much prefer them looking/facing into the empty space, so for example on the last one, the empty space should be on the right of the robin, not the left side.

Thanks... I know what you mean. I was cropping out a leg of the feeding table otherwise I'd have given him more room

thanks for looking

Back