A few from my holiday

Name
Ben Whitehouse
Edit My Images
No
Here is a few from my recent trip to finland. My brother helped out with the whats what of taking macro shots. It is a lot of fun even though you have to go through hundreds of shots to get a good one ;)

1. Buzzy
3822733773_0dda9664ca_o.jpg

2. Mwhahahahaha (I hate wasps)
3823537838_8994cc86c2_o.jpg

3. Poo fly :D
3822733977_754fd80526_o.jpg

4. Buzzy again
3822733519_a44ebcd1be_o.jpg

Nice set, looks like you enjoyed your holidays and it looks like you learned a lot about macro you've done a good job too. #1#2 my faves well done. (y)

Nice set Ben, not quite to the standard of the Elvis set but not bad having said that. Tough act to follow was that Elvis shoot Mate, I bet you didn't stop laughing at each other for ages. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice set, looks like you enjoyed your holidays and it looks like you learned a lot about macro you've done a good job too. #1#2 my faves well done. (y)

Thank you very much. I will be doing more but I need to get myself a decent flash bracket first.

Nice set Ben, not quite to the standard of the Elvis set but not bad having said that. Tough act to follow was that Elvis shoot Mate, I bet you didn't stop laughing at each other for ages. (y)

I see you have edited your post Alby :LOL: I did wonder wether you thought it was Tom or wether you had the names mixed up :D

I did try to get the fly in the water with the elvis wig and shades but he was having none of it!

It's your sigs Ben, very similar to Tomas's in style and that threw me so sorry about that. ;)

Back