Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few from new york last week.

Newyorkskyline.jpg

DSC08758.jpg

Times square
timesquarenight3.jpg

A storm was brewing that day, only lasted an hour though.
Statueliberty1.jpg

Abstract
Buildingabsract.jpg

Flatiron building 175 Fifth Avenue New york City
Theflatironbuilding.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
3 is the standard great shot of Times Square.

But for me the stormy Statue of Liberty works the best with her really standing out against the background.

For some reason number 2 stands out to me, despite it being a very centered focal point, it draws my eye well. I love how busy the lower parts of the frame are, and how the tower itself seems to penetrate through all this into the relative tranquility of open skies.

Great shots as always.

Think i like the last one last, perhaps because the other ones i very common to see pictures of (yours are nicely done tho). Love the yellow in the last one, seems a kinda moody image

I love #5 - I'm a sucker for the abstract anyway, but I love that one. The only slight suggestion I would make for that one is to crop out the dark reflections right at the bottom - it kinda interrupts the pattern. But a brilliant shot though - good job!

Cheers for the comments. I thought the same about the abstract photo. I might clone out the dark shadow. Cheers

6 is a great shot, shame it wasn't a brighter day.

Number 3 would be brilliant if you had a longer shutter speed.

6 is a great shot, shame it wasn't a brighter day.

Number 3 would be brilliant if you had a longer shutter speed.

Cheers. I tried a longer shutter speed but because the lights were so bright they didnt work so well. The lights overexposed.

It was shot at iso 100 f4 1/40 sec.

I could of pushed the aperture up but i didnt have a tripod.

Last edited:
Back