A few from RoC Wembley.

nilagin

Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few from last Sunday, sorry for delay my computer crashed after uploading photos from camera.
0132.jpg

0651.jpg

0751.jpg

255.jpg

1261.jpg

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18 'bridge' camera

Who needs a DSLR?
Exactly, this was my first real use of the camera. Still junked a fair few though. A great day, I just hope they have it at Wembley again next year.

Excellent shots in the conditions. Doesn't look like there was much of a crowd there for it.

excellent :)

PS I fixed the photo links, for some reason they were http://http://www.. etc

Cheers I wondered why I had red x's when I posted the thread. Not sure how I managed that really.:LOL:

Excellent shots in the conditions. Doesn't look like there was much of a crowd there for it.
Apparently there was over 54,000 tickets sold, a date clash with a few premiership football games were partly to blame. It certainly didn't look like 54,000 people though.

have you got any of the podium? you should be able to spot me somewhere under the champagne cloud

The only photo I have with lots of togs. The finish line structure blocked our view of most of the podium.
3131.jpg

Great shots !

I went to Race of Champions too and had a super time - altho we were up with the pigeons in the roof (2nd row from the very top !).

You get the most amazing view from up there tho !

I went to with Alison yeah it was a great laugh, drover her and the guy next to me nutso with my clomping my feet together cos it was freezing cold...

we'll get some shots up in a sec..

p.s from what i've heard, it did so well at wembley, they are looking into hosting it there again in 2008

Nice shots. I was there too but without my DSLR, which was a shame considering there was some room to move about, could of got of got some good ones in.

p.s from what i've heard, it did so well at wembley, they are looking into hosting it there again in 2008

That is good news, really enjoyed it despite the cold.

Back