A few from St Davids Head Pembrokeshire

Name
Gerald Davies
Edit My Images
Yes
Cracking day in West Wales, so went for stroll around St Davids Head, Pembrokeshire. What a place, stunning scenery and definately coming back for another stroll in the future.

Even seen my 1st Kestrel, I followed him along the coast for about 1 mile, never getting close enough for a photo. :(

Heres a few of the better pics I took.

2745115250_2d94fbc56b_o.jpg

2744277385_385c947a04_o.jpg

2745114246_4b1a3dbc8c_o.jpg

Nice series, some great coastal scenery around there...similiar to that around the coastline of Anglesey here in North Wales

simon

Thanks Simon, hopefully I'll be able to make Anglesey next week.

Nice photos Gerald, one of my favourite photography places. Were the wild ponies up there today? Can't choose a best one I really like them all. Enjoy your travels.(y)

I can see why you like it so much HWG. Its stunning, must be a great place to get sunsets from as well. The ponies where there, although they seem to have been fenced in. :( I'm doing me best to enjoy my travels HWG.

lovely shots!

Thanks siman23

They are very nice shots, but a photo from Pembrokeshire without a Corgi in it just seems wrong to these Yank eyes!

But what do I know, I am just a colonial ;)

Nice shots and some beautiful scenery there.

They are very nice shots, but a photo from Pembrokeshire without a Corgi in it just seems wrong to these Yank eyes!

But what do I know, I am just a colonial ;)

Nice shots and some beautiful scenery there.

Hi Preacher, as a native of Pembrokeshire I just don't understand why a photo of Pembrokeshire should have corgies in it. Just puzzled:thinking:

Back