A few from the 12th for critique..

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are some from Port Lympne for Critique ..

Still trying to perfect camera and PP techniques so let rip with the comments...

Many thanks

91849621.jpg

91849622.jpg

91849623.jpg

91849624.jpg

91849625.jpg

Regards

Nigel.

Maybe it's wrong from my end,don't see no pics:help:

nowt yet :shake:

Hi Nigel, I really like the tiger! and the blue sky behind the magpie really sets the picture off well,

No 4 needs the face lightened a tiny bit for some more detail, (only my opinion though! :shrug: :D)

Hi Nigel, I really like the tiger! and the blue sky behind the magpie really sets the picture off well,

No 4 needs the face lightened a tiny bit for some more detail, (only my opinion though! :shrug: :D)

Thanks for comments LB..

You are right I was hoping that one would slip by the radar... It was shot through chain fence and there is still residual ghosting from the fence in the original, yep you guessed it right across the face..

Will see if I can improve on what I have managed.

Many thanks... was expecting quite a few more comments..

Regards

Nigel.

Hi excellent set my fav is #4 even though his face is dark I think you could get some detail back with dodge/burn in photoshop
Pete

Hi excellent set my fav is #4 even though his face is dark I think you could get some detail back with dodge/burn in photoshop
Pete

Many thanks for the comments pete will give that a go and see if I can recover some of the detail.

Regards

Nigel.

Back