A few from the Cotwold W.C

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Love the expression on the colobus monkey and the first meerkat is great too:)

Thank you Pete the Monkey was a difficult shot as he / She was behind bars so to speak :D

Les ;)

I love the set Les, you should of said you was going I'd of met you there it's only around the corner from me so to speak. The pick of the set for me is the meerkats lovely job well done.

Thank you Mandy, shame I did not know that - would have been nice to meet a fellow TP'er- I'm still thinking of arranging a TP mini meet at Slimbridge in the none too distant future

Les ;)

The fantastic thing about the CWP is that it allows dogs, so as a dog owner who spends 90% of the time with my husband away and therefore no dog sitter it is the only zoo I can get to, even though West Mids Safari Park is much closer. (And with him away so much I am not going to go off and leave him for the day when he is actually home).

I've always thought pretty good for photography as well.

Nice set there, especially the colobus.

The fantastic thing about the CWP is that it allows dogs, so as a dog owner who spends 90% of the time with my husband away and therefore no dog sitter it is the only zoo I can get to, even though West Mids Safari Park is much closer. (And with him away so much I am not going to go off and leave him for the day when he is actually home).

I've always thought pretty good for photography as well.

Nice set there, especially the colobus.

Thank you Sue- I've not tried West Midlands Safari Park, I do travel u hat way quite a lot a my Brother lives in Stone, Staffordshire.

Is it a drive around park like Longleat?

Les ;)

Hi Les, yes, it' say proper drive through safari park and supposed to be treat for photography, but I haven't been for about ten years as it isn't dog friendly.

Hi Les, yes, it' say proper drive through safari park and supposed to be treat for photography, but I haven't been for about ten years as it isn't dog friendly.

Thank you Sue- I'll stick that on my "to do" list

Les ;)

Back