a few from the iom tt 2016

Good set, #5 & #6 for me ... 5 deaths though! :(

Very nice set and some good air captured with some.

They are / must be complete nutters though at the speeds the go through some sections ... :D

Nice, love the sidecar and Rider#50 shots.
Matt

#6 is an absolute corker cresting the rise! Great catch in #1 too.

Last edited:
Good set, #5 & #6 for me ... 5 deaths though! :(

Very nice set and some good air captured with some.

They are / must be complete nutters though at the speeds the go through some sections ... :D

Nice, love the sidecar and Rider#50 shots.
Matt

#5 is an absolute corker cresting the rise! Great catch in #1 too.

6 is my fave (y)

thank you all..them blokes must have balls of steel its the 3rd time i have been to watch the tt and i still cant get over how fast they go round the streets,
also how close to the action you can get.

thank you all..them blokes must have balls of steel its the 3rd time i have been to watch the tt and i still cant get over how fast they go round the streets,
also how close to the action you can get.
Shhhh, they'll ban that due to hse

Last shot is a stonker! :)

Nice work Geoff, have you tried #6 in mono? It's a top composition I just want it to pull the rider out of the darker background a little

Nice work Geoff, have you tried #6 in mono? It's a top composition I just want it to pull the rider out of the darker background a little
thanks and your welcome to try only i am not the best on ps to be honest

Love them all, but No:6 is a belter, that would look simply awesome professionally printed and framed, and hung proudly on a wall. A real money shot, excellent photographic talent Geoff....! wOOOw

Regards;
Peter

Love them all, but No:6 is a belter, that would look simply awesome professionally printed and framed, and hung proudly on a wall. A real money shot, excellent photographic talent Geoff....! wOOOw

Regards;
Peter
thank you so much

Split between 4 and 6 for me - all great shots though. I have real trouble with panning and getting such crisp shots.. definitely not you though - great skills!

No. 6 is superb, although no. 4 is a quality 'moment' on a bike!

I went a few years ago, and I couldn't believe the speeds when seeing it first hand. It's a quality event. Mad men for sure.

Back