A Few from the king!

Edit My Images
Yes
Havent posted much latley but shot these few over the last few days, been playing around with borders what do you think?

Goldie3JPG.jpg

Goldie4.jpg

goldieJPG.jpg

GreenfinchJPG.jpg

Greenfinch2-1.jpg

Good shots Elvis(y) The borders look fine to me as they are quite subtle, I am getting a slight soft effect on the Goldies but take that with a pinch of salt due to me having a crap monitor at the mo ;)

Yes a nice set Elvis, the boarders are fine :)

But as Rich says they do look a tad soft.

nice borders, the greenwodpecker is a very good shot

Many thanks for comments, Ive recentley bought "paint shop pro photo x2", what can i do with it to give my photos more punch and ideas

Many thanks for comments, Ive recentley bought "paint shop pro photo x2", what can i do with it to give my photos more punch and ideas

Well Elvis you have done a pretty good job of the edits as far as I can tell, but like I said I thought a couple of them just looked a tad soft around the head. I have done a slight adjustment on this example, I gave it a bit more vibrance and saturation, sharpened the image and then faded the sharpen down again, then I seclected the head with the magnetic lasoo. Then it was edit > paste so you have a seperate layer of the head, I sharpened that up again as I thought it needed it :shrug: and then flattened the layer back down again,you decide if there is a subtle difference between the two edits :shrug: ;)

Your edit
Goldie3JPG.jpg
[/IMG]

Mine
Goldie3.jpg

That edit makes a hell of a difference, I'll have a go at that and see what i can do, many thanks.

That edit makes a hell of a difference, I'll have a go at that and see what i can do, many thanks.
No probs, the thing is there are probably a few ways around the situation, my example is far from a be-all end-all but it is something for you to go on Elvis, and if you find it still isnt working out then get back again and somebody else might have a suggestion :wave:

Back