A few from the last couple of days.

Merc

Loves Canon
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Been neglecting my photography a little lately so have been out a couple of times and this is what i have to show for it.

Heath Pond.

1zgszr8.jpg

nplu21.jpg

Through Welding Glass

2qwhclf.jpg

West Wittering.

16207tk.jpg

2s7vx4k.jpg

296nkpd.jpg

Superb sunset shots Mark. Love the first one but shame the lead in lines don't both come in from the corners (sorry but it annoys me!)

Welding glass shot is nice, but a little noisy (wouldn't have done that on a D300 :LOL:)

Last edited:
Superb sunset shots Mark. Love the first one but shame the lead in lines don't both come in from the corners (sorry but it annoys me!)

Welding glass shot is nice, but a little noisy (wouldn't have done that on a D300 :LOL:)

Lead in lines would look too symmetrical for me if they were identical at the corners.

Your just jealous i have a better sensor than you:razz::wave:

the west wittering sunsets are fabulous ...what lenses..exposures did you you use?? if you dont mind me asking

Nothing special about these - except for being absolutely beautiful.

the west wittering sunsets are fabulous ...what lenses..exposures did you you use?? if you dont mind me asking

Thanks.

The first one was 1/80th of a second at F11 iso 200 at 13mm

The second one was 1/6th of a second at F16 iso 200 at 13mm

The third one was 1.625 seconds at F22 iso 200 at 12mm

All shot on a D90 with a Nikon 12-24 lens. On a tripod with exposure delay and remote shutter release. Also used a Lee filter 0.9 hard graduated Neutral density filter.

Nice set of shots.. but to me the blacks look TOO black! have you messed with it??

Great shots, no. 4 for me but I do like the welding glass shot as well.

Fanatsic captures i really like No.1 And No.6 very well Done

Kirk

LOVE the first one and the last and the one in the middle ! nice going crop the first and you have a winner ...

#4 West Wittering is my favourite. I really like the contrast of blues and golds in the sky.

Stunning! My favourite is the 4th how the pattern of the sky matches the sand. (y)

Back