A few from the office window

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Well ok my office is a van :)
I've been training someone for the last 2 days and we have been lucky to see Roe deer in the fields
Today I took my camera along so managed to get a few pictures despite the rubbish light
Mother and last years son I think

I can see you too

44836043365_a378a7691b_b.jpg

44836043695_b7ec09110e_b.jpg

Run for the hills

44836043705_94884cf822_b.jpg

Ok it's looks safe so we'll stay

30809861307_ca05914e10_b.jpg

Love that last one :)

Thank you, as ever I should have taken a better lens, but having seen them the day before I never expected
to see any again so soon :(

Ingrid they can be very habitual, ok seasonal and sure pinning it down is not easy:banghead: buuuut........... I'd pop the best you have gear wise together and go back a few more times, you might get lucky with some light ,but i'd lay a bet you'll see them again.

I think he's this years this summer the kid surely a boy horn buds just showing

cheers for sharing lovely to see I'm with jan last frame is lovely I don't carre much for fences,but your wibbly wobbly one works a treat.

if you do go back please share more,;)

I'd pop the best you have gear wise together and go back a few more times, you might get lucky with some light ,but i'd lay a bet you'll see them again.

Sadly this is private land with no public access and in a couple of weeks I won't have access anymore :(

Putting expensive gear in a works van and driving on very rough tracks isn't really something I want to do
either, hence just taking the older body and 18300 walkabout lens, I may have one chance next week when I am training
the new guy but that's it

Yes understood, I share a similar situation.......I dare not carry my gear to work,but miss so many chances while traveling.

Still lovely to see an still wishes off luck on that last chance !! hopefully a follow up might appear shortly:)

stu

I will speak to the landowners if I see them before I finish and hopefully get permission to access the area
with decent gear

I've found every one (landowner) obliging so far,even me, a rough old camo clad scruff bag. Mind I'm polite and ask about stock.................... is there anything you need me to watch out for while I'm about..??................. a trusted set of eyes can mean much today Ingrid, to farmers and landowners alike,

Do ask,it's special having a little spot where few others make pictures

That's what camera bags are for....:p
I like the last one too.:)

PMSL, not when the van is full of other stuff, I'll have more time to get out soon

Thankyou

Back