A few from this weekends wedding

JPS

Edit My Images
Yes
Okay so this Saturday was my second wedding as 'tog. Went a whole lot better than the one I did back in July. Anyway here are a few pics - what are your ideas on them, all I've done so far is crop a bit around the edges, sharpen slightly and add the border so far.

Gran1.jpg

mumbob1.jpg

Kids1.jpg

Don't worry, I did take some pictures with the groom in, just not converted them ones from RAW yet ;)

I love the last one with the kids, that little'un is a right cutie :)

Bride seems to not like looking at the camera in these?

Bride seems to not like looking at the camera in these?

I noticed that too. Its like you're not wearing pants ;) Eye contact is one of the most important things when shooting posed wedding shots. Next time shout "Yo bridey, I'm up here love" ;) I think processing wise they need a bit more umpf to them. A bit higher contrast. Just to make them pop.

pete about sums up my thoughts to..

tfs dave

The 1st pic the bride is looking down, plus the pic is wonky. The wall slopes down to the left, making them look like they are falling over.

The 2nd pic looks better, but you need to throw the background more out of focus. The tree takes over the shot to much.

The 3rd shot is the best and works well.

I have to say that all the pics could do with some photoshop work, they all look a bit flat and lifeless.

I noticed that too. Its like you're not wearing pants ;) Eye contact is one of the most important things when shooting posed wedding shots. Next time shout "Yo bridey, I'm up here love" ;) I think processing wise they need a bit more umpf to them. A bit higher contrast. Just to make them pop.

:agree:

First two the background has too much going on.

The kiddies one is so cute though :D

we all get shots with eyes closed...don't panic! I guess you have more than enough with them open? Sometimes the people just don't want to respond, no matter what you do, you do have to be VERY bossy with the group shots, to get them over and done with as quickly as possible too!

The bride does look a bit nervous......but that might be a good shot for her especially as she might not be in too many photos from the past because of her shyness (only guessing here but you get my drift?), don't lose heart.

The last shot is great, love that ikkle baby bridesmaid!

Thanks all, the bride is my younger sister and the eye business..... she didn't want to wear her glasses and she is VERY short sighted without them. She hasn't got her eyes closed - just squinting to see me and the camera. In the end I said not to squint - just look over my way and no-one will know you are half blind from a photo.

There are some other shots with her eyes open more, just that these ones here were the only photos I had time to convert last night after getting back from the wedding do.

Think I'd echo everyone elses comments (you were wearing pants though I'm presuming :LOL:)
One thing I would add though is that the white stroke around your images is very dominating & too thick imho (not so much in the last pic though - which is great btw (y))
Looking forward to the next set of shots (y)

Back