A few from today north wales

Edit My Images
Yes
today i planned to summit Moel Siabod. but i didn't feel comfortable going up the east ridge on my own in the clag. so i wandered around the area. i took lots of shots but i feel these are the best. still sorting through the others. i know some people prefer 1 image but i like a set of 3.

siabod selfie by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

ogwen road by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

moel siabod 3 montains by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

today i planned to summit Moel Siabod. but i didn't feel comfortable going up the east ridge on my own in the clag. so i wandered around the area. i took lots of shots but i feel these are the best. still sorting through the others. i know some people prefer 1 image but i like a set of 3.

siabod selfie by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

ogwen road by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

moel siabod 3 montains by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

like this one for the compositional banding...on the saturated side a bit though makes one wonder what element is the most photogenic
i vote the sky and hills...the grasses are taking up a lot of attention
cheers
geof

1 + 2 are very good (y)

like this one for the compositional banding...on the saturated side a bit though makes one wonder what element is the most photogenic
i vote the sky and hills...the grasses are taking up a lot of attention
cheers
geof

yea Geof i agree but i was going for "LAYERS" kind of image as the grasses tone matches the hills. maybe a little crop of the bottom?

yea Geof i agree but i was going for "LAYERS" kind of image as the grasses tone matches the hills. maybe a little crop of the bottom?

gto1 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

well you got the layers spot on and that makes the shot....i tried some pp on it but gave up as what i say sometimes i cant do
but the crop seemed to work for me...
cheers
geof

I like #1, very good.

Is this really the weather to be heading out, I'd call today a very sensible decision

I like all three, I'd be inclined to crop image 1 slightly more on the right in line with the left. Number 3 is very pretty but I think may work better if the grass is slightly desaturated a little.

I like all three, I'd be inclined to crop image 1 slightly more on the right in line with the left. Number 3 is very pretty but I think may work better if the grass is slightly desaturated a little.

Agree Steven I see it now. It needs to be up to the rock edges.
It does look a little pumped up on here for some reason I'll try and tone it down a little.

Back