A few from today

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken this morning from a woodland hide just before a heavy down pour .

Great Tit

Willow Warbler

Dunnock

And a Robin

C&C welcome

These are superb! Love the colours and the angle of the Great Tit in no1.

These are superb! Love the colours and the angle of the Great Tit in no1.

Thanks for the comment Dixon. This stood out from numerous photo's, like you said the angle it is at.

Very nice, sharp and well composed (y)

Thanks Martyn. Had a tough time with exposure due to the area being very dark. The branch was right infront of the hide and most landed in the same spot making it slightly easier.

great shots also like the willow warbler where abouts where these taken are they local to you

great shots also like the willow warbler where abouts where these taken are they local to you

Many thanks Gaza. Taken on your doorstep at Pennington Flash from the Bunting Hide, well worth a visit (y)

Nice shots. I like your Willow Warbler. The only shots I have of one are so far away I can't do anything with the images at all. :puke:

Nice shots. I like your Willow Warbler. The only shots I have of one are so far away I can't do anything with the images at all. :puke:

Thanks for the comment CT. This one was only about 12 feet away but it didn't stay for long, literally landed and then flew off. Had set up on the branch and was able to get a couple of shots off. Used your advice re back ground noise to clean them up as it was very dark and had to use hi ISO, made a great improvement. This is why I like this site with all the helpful advice that enables me to improve. Again many thanks for the comment and advice (y)(y)(y)

Gary

Back