A few from todays outing

Edit My Images
Yes
Butterfly enjoying the sun
166892492-L.jpg

Wasp
166892500-L.jpg

Moth on Scots pine, (need ID on this one) great camoulflage it had.
166892518-L.jpg

Fly, popular feeding place for lots of smaller species.
166892514-L.jpg

Nice shots but wheres the Roe Deer? Was the pie good?

Nice shots but wheres the Roe Deer? Was the pie good?

The pie was very good, actually thought at the time it was something he ate the speed he went and hoped he was heading down wind.
Sod's law all the same, I was out this morning at 04.30 and nearly got knocked down by 2 roe, they never stopped, it seems the rut has started.

The pie was very good, actually thought at the time it was something he ate the speed he went and hoped he was heading down wind.
Sod's law all the same, I was out this morning at 04.30 and nearly got knocked down by 2 roe, they never stopped, it seems the rut has started.

Been on for a few weeks here.

I like the wasp one best,

Unusual perspective.

I'm gonna be up around scotland next week camping. Hope my tent doesn't get flattened!

I like the wasp one best,

Unusual perspective.

I'm gonna be up around scotland next week camping. Hope my tent doesn't get flattened!

The wasp was heading straight up the stem of the grass and not a lot of time to take.
AS for the weather we have been very lucky in this area(St Andrews) rained mostly at night with showers thru day, quite a lot of sun over the last few days but cold out of it. Benn couple showers of hail and snow on high ground so come prepared with warm clothing.

He TRIES to use a Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro :LOL:

I like the wasp shot too, think the angle and the DOF are excellent.

Mike.

Can only claim the wasp as the others were taken by the pie supplier, although they were taken with my equipment.

Back