A Few HDR's From Bath

You've intentionally gone for this style, so I won't say where I like it, or agree with it, but rather comment on the image itself.

1. Is nicely framed, I suspect however either getting more of the tree in the LHS in, or none at all, would make this better. It be tempted to crop it out, or if you have cropped it already, include more. There is some strong haloing....
2. Nice composition, less halo's and the people add to a natural feeling to the shot. The shot feels like a painting due to the processing and the strong colour of the water against the stone colour is a great contrast.
3. Great composition again, let down by the halo. This has effected the sky somewhat, but its still nice.

Just Dave said:
Nice work Darren, think #2 could do with a contrast boost

Yes, I think you could be right! I knew it was lacking something, just couldn't put my finger on what it was :)

HYDM Darren I did a quick edit

7490614068_a082380b89_b.jpg

Original

7479534978_7a962b1c81_b.jpg

Last edited:
I once had a terrible experience in Bath. I met u8myufo:p

I'm not a great fan of HDR, probably because I don't know how to do it but I find these quite pleasing(y)

Just Dave said:
Put them both on different layers and toggle between them you notice the change then (y)

Ah will do, prob because I'm looking at them on my phone. I'll have a nosey on the pappy when I get home from work (y)

BRASH said:
I once had a terrible experience in Bath. I met u8myufo:p

I'm not a great fan of HDR, probably because I don't know how to do it but I find these quite pleasing(y)

Thank you BRASH :D

Back