Alan McFadyen

Suspended / Banned
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
8223646829_84e241f711_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Three wonderful pictures. The lighting and detail is superb. The Nuthatch is my pick of the bunch.
Andrew

As usual mate a very nice set. Love the colouring on number 1 but the the branches going through the head are a little distracting. If they didnnt come as far into the bird it would act as a frame like the right side but then you cant make him sit dead middle..Still a shot i would be proud of though.(y)

As usual mate a very nice set. Love the colouring on number 1 but the the branches going through the head are a little distracting. If they didnnt come as far into the bird it would act as a frame like the right side but then you cant make him sit dead middle..Still a shot i would be proud of though.(y)

Mark. it was set to perfection but seconds before he came in Mr Squirrel climbed up and moved them :(

Lovely images Alan,never tire of seeing your Sparrowhawk shots...Nige.

Mark. it was set to perfection but seconds before he came in Mr Squirrel climbed up and moved them :(

:LOL::LOL: You spend so much time on that hide and then the forces of nature go changing things...:LOL::LOL:Would still love it to be mine, branch or no branch...

Have you changed the viewing angle as this seems to be just a bit lower and it works.(y)

lovely shots again Alan shall look forward to seeing some snowy shots when you have some

Thanks Karen, but I dont think Ill get in as everyone is waiting on the snow. Ill have to put my portable hide up at the side :)

Back