A few images from London

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Some images from our annual trip to London, which was the eventful week that we had a new prime minister and sadly lost Queen Elizebeth II. All with the Nikon Z7 II and either the Z 24-120 F4 S or Z 14-30 F4 S lenses.

The city

St Pauls Cathedral

live.staticflickr.com/65535/52376459358_8af5661921_h.jpg[/img][/url]

Great set, well done ;)

The Monument

Lloyds Insurance Building

Westminster

I think they're all interesting and well taken Andrew. Well done :D

Nicely done, particularly like #1 :)

Fantastic images . I`ve been comtemplating moving to mirroless and in particular the Z7ii ,these images just strengthen my view that it`s a much better camera than some of the "not so good" reports it gets ... The Westminster shot is excellent ...

Coho - Blue

What vantage point for no.3? Very enjoyable set of images.
That was from the top of the sky Gardens (Walkie Talkie Building) 20 Fenchurch Street (you need to get a ticket online - but it's totally free).

Fantastic images . I`ve been comtemplating moving to mirroless and in particular the Z7ii ,these images just strengthen my view that it`s a much better camera than some of the "not so good" reports it gets ... The Westminster shot is excellent ...

Coho - Blue
Whilst I still can't wholeheartedly recommend the Z6 and Z7 (either MKI or II), for serious action of BIF shots (possible but not fantastic), for everything else I find it superb. The AF is dead accurate and the files the Z7 and the Z lenses produces are just sublime!

Thanks for all the nice comments. Appreciated.

If you aren't all bored with the images, here are a few more from the Sky Garden perspective (Walkie Talkie Building)

(Some reflections on this one despite using a polariser)

(you can see Wembly in the distance)

(HMS Belfast)

Back