A few jump shots from the weekend

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few from the weekend I played with for customers...

Not everyone's cup of tea.. but

Sorry for logo

IMX108.jpg

IMX106.jpg

IMX109.jpg

IMX107.jpg

Lovely shots! did you use any filters to stop the sky blowing out? very impressive!

Very good shots, love the colour and the clarity ... bet your customer was pleased.

Paul... thanks, no but use a bit of off camera flash, leaves me a few options, funny at one point there were four different skies, depending in what direction you shot

Gramps.. cheers, do these at the race meets so not to much time can be spent on them, easy sell when they saw em..

I really like the vivid processing on these. Do you have any issues with off camera flash with the riders?

Cheers Jak..

Thanks Byker.. Used OCF for about 4 years on track, riders just don't notice, any that do think they are cameras rather then lighting... When riding your concentrating on such a small line, very little is noticed

Pretty mad, but I quite like them for some reason.... I must be slipping off the plate lol!

I can see why the guys would want to buy them though, so full marks for sales technique :)

Digi.. Thanks for the comment

Jonty... Yey not everyone's cuppa, but I like these affects.. Love skies

As for the Photoshoot Tackday, hope you come, got a few crazy ideas, a high platform, 2 shooters... Hoping for a fun day fir the kids

desantnik said:
Pretty mad, but I quite like them for some reason.... I must be slipping off the plate lol!

I can see why the guys would want to buy them though, so full marks for sales technique :)

Lol.... Yep your slipping, but it takes a minute & they never walk away without a print

Really like these Colin, can see why they would sell, quite intrigued by the PP, looks very HDR, regardless they are really excellent

The processing works really well with the subject imo.

Love the sky in the first one. I'd be tempted to clone the marshal out so there's nothing to detract from the rider.

(y)

These shots are excellent and the processing is fantastic, no surprise that they sold they were probably falling over themselves to buy them.

Cheers Loopy... thanks, yey weren't sure about the marshall... always love a good sky

Cheers Paul... I shoot with alot of lighting out on track, which normally most love their shots, but play with em slightly, the eyes light up..

Just a note to any event togs covering similar, try it with your customers, we sell alot of large frame prints using these processes & others, with the amount of togs growing, youve gotta find something just a little different....

And on them really hard, wet, muddy day.... it can save you & keep you selling

ImageMXPhotography100.jpg

ImageMXPhotography101.jpg

ImageMXPhotography102.jpg

Back