A few Landscapes

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I thought I would share a few images from a few weeks back. I haven't put them up sooner because I was considering one of them for the May POTY.

All three were taken with my Fuji X-T1 with an old Minolta 50mm and a XF-MD adaptor. The first was a 30 sec exposure and a cheap 10 stopper.

Comments and critique welcome

Trees by Steve Vickers, on Flickr

Tracks by Steve Vickers, on Flickr

To the sea by Steve Vickers, on Flickr

Last edited:
I love them all but no.1 is by far the best for me. Perhaps bring the sky down a bit to enhance it still great as it is.

Really like 1 Steve, fabulous colours and nice POV, maybe crop a smidgen off the top? I would of liked to have seen alternate angles on the second shot, but it's still a nice shot with striking colours. 3 has a nice feel to it but just doesn't grab me.

I love them all but no.1 is by far the best for me. Perhaps bring the sky down a bit to enhance it still great as it is.

Thanks for taking time to comment Donna. I had a go with a software grad on th sky and it does improve it.

Really like 1 Steve, fabulous colours and nice POV, maybe crop a smidgen off the top? I would of liked to have seen alternate angles on the second shot, but it's still a nice shot with striking colours. 3 has a nice feel to it but just doesn't grab me.

Thanks Neil, I appreciate your comments. No1 is my favourite too.

Sorry Steve @jakeblu only just seen these, three very nice shots m8 but like others have said #1, pushes the right buttons for me with #2 a close second.(y)

George.

Last edited:
Sorry Steve @jakeblu only just seen these, two very nice shots m8 but like others have said #1, pushes the right buttons for me.(y)

George.
Thanks George. For some reason the first one was missing, I've put it back up now :)

Thanks George. For some reason the first one was missing, I've put it back up now :)

Guess what Steve, now there's three shots I still like #1 the best. Have ammended my original reply to that effect.:D:D

George.

I really like the simplicity of the second one Steve.
My only slight crit is that the pinks of the sky seem to merge a little with the rapes yellow.

Back