A few moody lowkey selfies

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
Edit: I haven't really got to grips with the new forum image posting compression yet, so these look a bit soft.

moody_23405826900_o.jpganother-moody-selfie_23609468872_o.jpgself_21300445326_o.jpg

Last edited:
How do I delete this post?
Hi Dean, Welcome back.

May be worth contacting a mod to see if they can delete it.

Not sure if you have a Flickr account, if not setup a free one then you can link back to them.

Thank you

Hi Dean, Welcome back.

May be worth contacting a mod to see if they can delete it.

Not sure if you have a Flickr account, if not setup a free one then you can link back to them.

Thank you
Thanks for the reply, Sep. I don't really want a Flickr account again, but I'll find another way. Cheers!

I said it already - nice to see you posting. Hardly anyone posts actual portraits - as opposed to grab shots - here any more!
Thanks mate. I noticed that when I came here to have a look. Portraits will always be my first love.

I haven't really got to grips with the new forum image posting compression yet,
If you ever manage to, please let me know what you did. Everything I post looks soft.

Nice portraits!

I don't think we have worked that issue out either - birch has been investifgating with no joy, although it does seem to depend on something about the image being posted because it's not consistently softening things.
Anyway, which post did you want to delete Dean @The23rdman ? I can sort that out for you.

You look rather like Edward Norton in American History X, although I'm sure you don't have the same tattoos! :D

self_21300445326_o-jpg.389399

I don't think we have worked that issue out either - birch has been investifgating with no joy, although it does seem to depend on something about the image being posted because it's not consistently softening things.
Anyway, which post did you want to delete Dean @The23rdman ? I can sort that out for you.
Thanks Lindsay, I think it's okay - let's leave them there. What I'm seeing is that images are not embedded the size that they're uploaded, so the software must be enlarging them, but without the algorithms that PS uses, so they're softer. Is there an ideal pixel size for uploads?

You look rather like Edward Norton in American History X, although I'm sure you don't have the same tattoos! :D

self_21300445326_o-jpg.389399
Ha! Thanks - I think! Definitely not the same tattoos!

Is there an ideal pixel size for uploads?
We have a filesize limit of 500kb and image size limit of 1024px on the longest edge. I suggest if you export with those limits, it should look ok

We have a filesize limit of 500kb and image size limit of 1024px on the longest edge. I suggest if you export with those limits, it should look ok
Thank you.

Back